A logo is just the start. A quality, well thought out cross-media visual identity is key to positively shaping the perceptions of your potential customers or stakeholders.
I have over 18 years’ experience in brand development. Public and private, large and small, I have worked with organisations to refine their visual identities and to ensure that they are applied consistently across all media.
- Logo design
- Corporate format
- Brand guides
- Design assets
campaign design and copywriting
Unlike most designers, a background in English writing means I am uniquely placed to shape both graphics and copy to create unified “whole campaign” concepts.
Effective marketing is more than a nice picture and a few words. The most engaging campaigns are stories with a beginning, middle and end; little worlds filled with humour and their own internal logic. Engage the viewer, get them emotionally invested, and they will want to believe your key messages.
- Design for campaigns
- Writing for campaigns
- Cross media delivery
- Corporate reports and accounts
- Specialised finishes and paper stocks
- Direct marketing and variable data
- Exhibition stands
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Signage and outdoor graphics
- Print specification
- Print management
web and apps
- Website design, including Responsive
- Social media branding (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- App branding (computer and mobile)
- Content generation and updates
- Email marketing and analytics